Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pepperoni pizza pasta salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pepperoni pizza pasta salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pepperoni pizza pasta salad is something that I have loved my whole life.
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Give your pasta salad the pizza treatment with this party-ready recipe that's packed full of fresh vegetables, cheese and pepperoni. MORE+ LESS Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pepperoni pizza pasta salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pepperoni pizza pasta salad:
- Take 16 oz colored rotini (I used 12oz)
- Take 3/4 cup olive oil
- Get 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Get 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- Prepare 2 tsp oregano
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp pepper
- Get 8 oz mozzarella cheese cubed
- Take 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese cubed
- Take cherry tomatoes halved
- Prepare Sliced black olives (optional)
- Make ready pepperoni sliced ( I cut mine in half, can also use mini pepperoni
With noodles as the base, we added plenty of cheeses, tomatoes, pepperoni and lots of seasoning, ensuring that this. Think of pepperoni pizza, but as pasta! Kid-friendly, and parents can add some extra spice to their bowls with a crunchy breadcrumb topping. What kid doesn't love pepperoni pizza, right?
Steps to make Pepperoni pizza pasta salad:
- If you don’t have red wine vinegar, you can use Italian salad dressing instead and leave out the Olive oil. I make this both ways and they are both good. I use about Half a bottle of Italian dress, use as much or little as you like.
- Cook rotini in a pot of boiling water for 7-9 minutes, or until done. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together oil, parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Place cooked pasta, vinegar mixture, and remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, turning to coat all ingredients. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Notes- I don’t use cubed cheese, I used shredded, it’s what I have on hand most of the time.
Kid-friendly, and parents can add some extra spice to their bowls with a crunchy breadcrumb topping. What kid doesn't love pepperoni pizza, right? And this has all the normal flavors of a classic, simple, kid-friendly pepperoni pizza, but with pasta instead. This Pizza Pasta Salad is great for summer get togethers! It is loaded with pepperoni, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pepperoni pizza pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!