Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sweet shepherds pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie. As a child, shepherd's pie was one of my favorites. But now, having cut white potatoes out of our diet, I experimented with sweet potatoes in this dish for two. Place in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
Sweet Shepherds Pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sweet Shepherds Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sweet shepherds pie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Shepherds Pie:
- Make ready 1/2 lb ground beef
- Take 2 potatoes
- Prepare 3 large Sweet potatoes
- Take 1 can peaches and cream corn
- Take 1 tbsp garlic
- Get 1 can green beans
- Get 1 cup marble cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup sour cream
- Take 1/2 cup milk
- Make ready 1 tbsp salt
- Take 1/2 envelope taco seasoning
Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in onion, bell pepper, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, cumin, ancho chile powder, and cinnamon. WHAT IS SHEPHERD'S PIE Shepherd's pie is an Irish dish made with ground lamb, tomato sauce base or broth, veggies like peas and carrots, and a crust of mashed potatoes. It is sometimes topped with a layer of cheese.
Instructions to make Sweet Shepherds Pie:
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cut and dice potatoes, then boil until fully cooked.
- Cook ground beef, drain, add about 1/4 cup of water, Mix in about half a package of taco seasoning.
- In large casserole dish add corn and green beans. Layer the ground beef over top.
- When potatoes are fully cooked, mashed, add milk, butter, sour cream, salt and garlic. Layer potatoes over top of ground beef.
- Shred marble cheese and place over top of pie
- Bake in oven for approximately 40mins
WHAT IS SHEPHERD'S PIE Shepherd's pie is an Irish dish made with ground lamb, tomato sauce base or broth, veggies like peas and carrots, and a crust of mashed potatoes. It is sometimes topped with a layer of cheese. Shepherd's pie is also referred to as cottage pie when ground beef is used instead of lamb. Sweet-Potato Shepherd's Pie Be the first to rate & review! When it comes to radiating warmth at the dinner table, nothing beats a meal-in-one casserole.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet shepherds pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!