Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, almost shepherds pie. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Heat stir-fry pan on medium-hot flame. Add mince, onion, celery and carrots. Stir-fry until meat changes colour and the onion is transparent. Add peas, broccoli, garlic and tomato paste.
Almost Shepherds Pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Almost Shepherds Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have almost shepherds pie using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Almost Shepherds Pie:
- Take 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- Prepare 1 can Cream of chicken soup
- Take 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Get 4 cup mashed potatoes
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp Course ground black pepper
- Get 1 cup milk
- Take 2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- Prepare 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
My easy shepherd's pie recipe Whatever you want to call them, shepherds pie or cottage pie just has to be the ultimate in comfort. Here is how the way you achieve it. Place in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Set over high heat, cover and bring to a boil.
Instructions to make Almost Shepherds Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Brown ground beef in skillet
- Mix soups, onion mix, salt, pepper, and milk in casserole dish
- Boil vegetables according to pkg directions then add to casserole dish
- Mix well
- Add cooked beef to casserole. Mix well.
- Top with mashed potatoes
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese, bake 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Place in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Set over high heat, cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, uncover, decrease the heat to. Shepherd's pie is adaptable to almost infinite variations. Here, the basic browned ground beef and potato combination is baked with canned French-style green beans and tomato sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food almost shepherds pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!