Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chocolate banana muffin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Banana Muffin is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Banana Muffin is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate banana muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Banana Muffin:
- Make ready 130 g (1 cup) all-purpose flour, sifted
- Take 20 g (3 tbsp) cocoa powder, sifted
- Take 4 g (1 tsp) baking powder, sifted
- Prepare 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) salt
- Take 200 g (more or less 2 qty) overripe banana, mashed
- Prepare 75 g (1/4 cup+1 tbsp) brown sugar
- Get 45 ml (3 tbsp) milk
- Get 56 g (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- Prepare 1 large egg
- Get 🧁 Topping options:
- Prepare walnuts
- Prepare white chocolate chunks
- Take oat streusel
Steps to make Chocolate Banana Muffin:
- Line the muffin tray with muffin liner or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Weigh and sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Stir with a hand-whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or masher. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with the hand-whisk.
- Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture. Mix and fold until combined. A few streaks of flour are fine in the final batter. Simply avoid overmixing as it will cause the cake to be dense and untender.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tray. Add any of your favorite toppings.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 375°C (190°C) and bake for another 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate banana muffin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!