Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, simple sugar cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Sugar Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Simple Sugar Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Compare All Results Web at Once! Search for Sugar Cookie Recipe, Useful Information. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple sugar cookies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Sugar Cookies:
- Take 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup shortening
- Get 1 large egg
- Take 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence or grated lemon/orange zest
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Prepare I cup sugar (plus additional 2 tablespoons for sprinkling)
Stir in flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Place butter and sugar in large bowl of electric stand mixer and beat until light in color. Add egg and milk and beat to combine. Put mixer on low speed, gradually add flour, and beat until mixture.
Instructions to make Simple Sugar Cookies:
- Cream the sugar, shortening and margarine/butter until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla or zest(whichever you are using)
- Add egg, beaten separately.
- Sift flour,baking soda and baking powder together and add to the mixture.
- Mix until you have a soft dough, now make small coin sized disks
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25mins.
- Sprinkle with sugar while still hot. Let cool and enjoy.
Add egg and milk and beat to combine. Put mixer on low speed, gradually add flour, and beat until mixture. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt and set aside. In another large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy and pale in color. Add egg, milk, and vanilla and beat until.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food simple sugar cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!