Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mira's simple sugar cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This is a small batch sugar cookies for beginner! In large bowl, beat softened butter and granulated sugar with spoon until well mixed. Stir in flour until moistened, using hands to mix if needed (dough will be crumbly). Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mira's simple sugar cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies:
- Take Cookie Dough
- Make ready 1 cup Flour
- Make ready 1/3 cup Castor Sugar
- Prepare 1/4 cup Butter
- Take 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Make ready 1 pinch of Salt
- Get 1/8 tsp of Baking Powder
- Prepare 1 Egg Yolk
- Get Sugar Frosting
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup Icing Sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp Milk
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour (or overnight).
Steps to make Mira's Simple Sugar Cookies:
- Cream butter and sugar together, until well combined. Once combined, beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
- Combine the flour with salt and baking powder, gradually add them to creamed mixture.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough and start cutting them with a floured cookie cutter.
- Bake at 175°c for 7-8 minutes or until set. Cool the completely before before piping the sugar frosting.
- For the sugar frosting, combine the icing sugar and milk until smooth. Voila!
Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour (or overnight). In a bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, water, and corn syrup until smooth. Spread or pipe onto cooled cookies. You can use a drop of food coloring to achieve different colors.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mira's simple sugar cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!