Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate and vanilla cookies with hot chocolate. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate and vanilla cookies with hot chocolate is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate and vanilla cookies with hot chocolate is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate and vanilla cookies with hot chocolate using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate and vanilla cookies with hot chocolate:
- Take For hot chocolate
- Take 1 cup Dark chocolate
- Prepare 1/2 cup cream
- Take For cookies
- Take 1 cup Maida / all purpose flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup butter
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Make ready few drops Vanilla essence
- Get 1/4 tea spoon baking powder
- Get 1 tbspoon coco powder
- Make ready 1 tea spoon milk
Instructions to make Chocolate and vanilla cookies with hot chocolate:
- Melt dark chocolate and add cream and boil it so hot chocolate is ready
- Take one bowl beat butter and sugar till it's fulffy now add vanilla essence,baking powder and soda.
- Mix gradully add maida and mix it,make crumbly mixture, at the end add milk for make dough.
- Take half portion of dough and add coco powder.
- Now give a shape of your desire and bake it for 15 minutes at 180 degree
- Cool it and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate and vanilla cookies with hot chocolate recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!