Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, quick and easy chili con carne dogs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs. Boil or grill the hot dogs. Sandwich the hot dogs in the buns, add some of the chili and it's done. This recipe makes a lot of chili, so divide up the leftovers and freeze.
Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook quick and easy chili con carne dogs using 8 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs:
- Prepare 1 can Canned red kidney beans
- Make ready 1 can Canned whole tomatoes
- Make ready 1 packet Lawry's Chili Seasoning Mix
- Prepare 500 grams Ground beef
- Get 100 ml Water
- Take 1 Melting type cheese
- Make ready 1 per serving Hot dog buns
- Make ready 1 per serving Hot dog sausages
Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, quick and easy chili con carne dogs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. First make the quick chili con carne.
Instructions to make Quick and Easy Chili Con Carne Dogs:
- Prepare the canned beans and tomatoes and the seasoning mix.
- Prepare the ground beef.
- Brown the meat until crumbly.
- Drain off the oil in a colander.
- Open the can of red kidney beans into a colander, and rinse the beans off quickly.
- Put the browned ground beef in a deep pot. Add the rinsed beans and the packet of seasoning mix.
- Open the can of tomatoes, and add them to the pan while crushing the tomatoes.
- Add water and start heating the pot.
- Turn the heat down when the pot comes to a boil.
- Simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes while mixing well.
- Transfer to serving plated when it's done, and let it cool down a bit.
- Prepare the hot dog buns. Boil or grill the hot dogs.
- Sandwich the hot dogs in the buns, add some of the chili and it's done.
- This recipe makes a lot of chili, so divide up the leftovers and freeze.
- To defrost, microwave for about a minute in the ziplock bag, empty out onto a plate and crumble the meat (It's not completely defrosted).
- Add lots of easy melt cheese (you can also freeze the cheese in batches).
- Microwave for another 2 minutes or so. When the cheese has melted, mix it in well. It's great eaten just as is!
- If you lightly toast a slice of sandwich bread and top it with lots of chili con carne, you'll have a very filling snack.
- I use the chili con carne for chicken enchiladas. See. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149680-chicken-enchilada
For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. First make the quick chili con carne. Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Place ground beef in a large saucepan with water and mash the beef with a potato masher to break apart. Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, chili powder, salt, black pepper, sugar, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quick and easy chili con carne dogs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!