Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, filipino sweet spaghetti. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Filipino Sweet Spaghetti is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Filipino Sweet Spaghetti is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Filipino Spaghetti is sweet and flavorful. Sauce is thick and loaded with meat topped with shredded cheddar cheese. If you are not Filipino, you are probably wondering what is Banana Sauce? Banana Sauce is also called ketchup by many Filipinos.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have filipino sweet spaghetti using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Sweet Spaghetti:
- Make ready 1 pack spaghetti noodles
- Get 1 1b lean ground beef
- Take 1 pack red Filipino hot dog sliced
- Make ready 1 can large tomato sauce
- Make ready 1 can small tomato paste
- Get 3 small very ripe tomatoes
- Prepare 2 medium red bell pepper sliced
- Prepare 1 cup mushrooms
- Prepare 2 small onions chopped
- Make ready 1 head garlic minced
- Take 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 1 large bottle of jufran banana sauce
- Get 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Take 3 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp chili pepper
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp paprika
- Make ready 1/8 stick butter
- Prepare 1 cup water (optional)
- Prepare Add salt as necessary for taste but not required
Filipino Style Spaghetti Recipe is a sweet spaghetti recipe that is mix with ground beef, hot dog, tomato sauces and cheese. It is a popular comfort food in the Philippines which is commonly serve during birthday parties and family gathering. As a half Filipino, I was born in Kuwait and I am not really used to sweet spaghetti. Sweet and rich meat sauce swirled in al dente pieces of spaghetti and sprinkled with sharp cheddar — this Filipino spaghetti recipe strays from its Italian namesake, but it's favored in the hearts of many Filipinos around the world.
Instructions to make Filipino Sweet Spaghetti:
- Put 5 cups of water in a pasta pot and boil one bag or box of spaghetti noodles adding 1/8 stick of butter so the noodles won't stick together. Make sure u don't over cook the noodles. Drain when cooked and set aside
- Cut all tomatoes and red peppers, hot dogs, mushrooms and set aside
- Take a large pot add oil and heat then sauté garlic and onions together
- Add ground beef and sauté until meat is brown in color then add hot dogs
- Add tomatoes, red pepper, and mushrooms and cooks for 5-8 minutes
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste and jufran sauce and stir and cook for 10 minutes
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, paprika, and chili powder and stir and cook for 3 minutes
- Add water if necessary and taste. Stir and cook for 15 more minutes then let it sit and simmer on low heat for 10 more minutes
- Add sauce to noodles! Beat with some cheese! Enjoy!
As a half Filipino, I was born in Kuwait and I am not really used to sweet spaghetti. Sweet and rich meat sauce swirled in al dente pieces of spaghetti and sprinkled with sharp cheddar — this Filipino spaghetti recipe strays from its Italian namesake, but it's favored in the hearts of many Filipinos around the world. Make sure u don't over cook the noodles. Drain when cooked and set aside. Cut all tomatoes and red peppers, hot dogs, mushrooms and set aside..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food filipino sweet spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!