Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate brownie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate brownie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate brownie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Find from-scratch and shortcut versions, too. In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow. In a medium bowl, beat sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa; stir into the sugar mixture.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate brownie using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate brownie:
- Take 1 1/2 cup chop dark chocolate (160 gm)
- Take 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Take 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1/2 cup condesed milk
- Make ready 1/4 cup butter
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Get 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Prepare as required Some chop walnuts
- Get 1/2 cup Milk
- Make ready 4 tsp cocoa powder
After all, rich, chocolate brownies that are full of flavor are one of our favorite indulgences. Try any of our top-rated chocolate brownie recipes today for a decadent treat that can't be beat. Our Test Kitchen's chocolate brownie recipes fit the bill for easy indulgences. Add boiling water; stir until well blended.
Steps to make Chocolate brownie:
- First, melt the chocolate and butter on a double boiler then cool the mixture.
- Then add condensed milk and mix it after that adding milk and vanilla essence and mix nicely now strain the all dry ingredients flour Powder sugar and baking powder and mix gently by spatula now add walnuts and mix it.
- Now take a cake tin and put the parchment paper Now transfer the mixture into a cake tin and bake 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 c and serve with ice-cream.
Our Test Kitchen's chocolate brownie recipes fit the bill for easy indulgences. Add boiling water; stir until well blended. Making homemade brownies These dreamy brownies start by melting chocolate and butter together before whisking in eggs and vanilla. Then just mix in flour and coco powder, and lastly stir in the let's-pretend-it's-optional chocolate chunks. Scrape into lined pan and bake!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate brownie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!