Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, asparagus salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Make Your Salad What You Want. Order Online and Pick Up In Restaurant! It's a great way to celebrate the arrival of the asparagus crops! For the next few months, we'll be subbing it out for all the veggies we need a break from.
Asparagus salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Asparagus salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook asparagus salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Asparagus salad:
- Get 8-10 asparagus spears, not too thick (for 2 people, as starter)
- Make ready 2 tsp lemon juice
- Take 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Get salt and pepper
- Get 1 handful freshly shaved Parmesan
- Make ready 2-3 white chicory leaves or a few rocket leaves (optional)
In a large bowl combine spinach, radish, cherry tomatoes, peas, onion, and feta cheese. Drain, and rinse in cold water, and drain again. Combine the balsamic vinegar, sugar, and garlic in a small bowl. Place asparagus in shallow dish and pour vinegar mixture over it.
Steps to make Asparagus salad:
- Break off the woody ends of the asparagus, rinse and dry them. With a vegetable peeler, shave off the dark outside skin, starting just below the tips, put aside. Chop the peeled stems across into 1cm rounds, keep the tips whole.
- Whisk the lemon juice with the olive oil for dressing, finely shred the chicory and tear the rocket leaves, if using. Place them in a bowl with the chopped asparagus, the tips and the peelings, season with salt, pepper and half the dressing and toss together. Top with the shaved Parmesan and finish off with remaining dressing.
Combine the balsamic vinegar, sugar, and garlic in a small bowl. Place asparagus in shallow dish and pour vinegar mixture over it. Taking care that no water gets into the final salad is the best way to assure that the maximum flavor will be enjoyed! Transfer the asparagus to a large plate or platter lined with a kitchen towel. Marinated Asparagus Salad A no-fuss side dish is great when entertaining.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food asparagus salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!