Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, meat lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
There are only two things you need for great lasagna: a thick, rich, super-meaty meat sauce and lots of it, and a ricotta filling where only the finest cheeses are welcomed. For the sauce, I love a combination of half Italian sausage and half lean ground beef. I also like lots of sauce. Place the ground beef into a skillet over medium heat, add the garlic, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and black pepper to the skillet.
Meat Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Meat Lasagna is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have meat lasagna using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meat Lasagna:
- Take 2 T EVOO oil
- Take 2 c celery, diced
- Prepare 1/2 c red onion, diced
- Make ready 2 lb ground beef
- Get 15 oz sugar-free tomato sauce
- Take 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare CHEESE FILLING
- Prepare 15 oz Ricotta cheese
- Get 16 oz shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1/2 c Parmesan cheese
- Get 1 egg
- Get 1/2 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- Take 2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
Meat Sauce: Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a bowl. This classic meat lasagna is filled with layers of pasta, homemade meat sauce, and lots of ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese. Lasagna is a cozy classic for good reason!
Steps to make Meat Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add celery and onion, cook until tender.
- Add ground beef, cook until browned. Drain off excess fat.
- Add tomato sauce, garlic, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Simmer 2 min. stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- In med. bowl, mix cheese ingredients using half the Mozzarella cheese.
- Fill bottom of 9x13-inch baking dish with meat mixture. Top with cheese mixture. Sprinkle on remaining Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 45-50 min. until golden and bubbly. Cool 10 min. before slicing.
This classic meat lasagna is filled with layers of pasta, homemade meat sauce, and lots of ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese. Lasagna is a cozy classic for good reason! It's so rich, warming, and satisfying, and who can resist a plate of pasta? Heat oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven set over medium heat. In a large saucepan, combine ground chuck, sausage onion and garlic.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food meat lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!