Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, beef lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place the ground beef into a skillet over medium heat, add the garlic, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Place a layer of lasagna noodles on top, touching but not overlapping. Spread half of the ricotta mixture on top of the noodles.
Beef Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Beef Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook beef lasagna using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Lasagna:
- Prepare Lasagna pasta, good for two
- Make ready 1 small onion, diced
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic, diced
- Make ready 2 medium size tomatoes, diced
- Get 250 g Italian tomato sauce
- Prepare 70 g tomato paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp dried Oregano, minced
- Take 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare Olive or any cooking oil
- Prepare 1 tsp white vinegar
- Get 2 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp butter
- Take 1/4 cup Beef broth (optional)
- Take Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Take Parmesan cheese, grated
- Get Cheddar cheese, grated
Cover with a layer of lasagna sheets. Properly cool the beef lasagna before storing it, so that it will freeze and store evenly. Make The Meat Sauce: After cooking or soaking the lasagna noodles, make the sauce by adding onions and garlic to a large skillet or pot with olive oil. Add the ground beef and brown, then drain off any excess drippings.
Steps to make Beef Lasagna:
- Heat a deep frying pan with 4 tbsp of cooking oil in medium heat.
- Drop the minced beef and brown. Once browned, remove from heat using a slotted spoon. Keep the cooking oil in the pan. Add more oil if needed.
- Drop the onion and cook till translucent. Drop the garlic and stir for half a minute then bring back the beef. Cook for about 10 more minutes.
- On the other hand, start cooking your lasagna pasta according to package instruction.
- Back to your beef, if you think its cooked, pour in the tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, garlic powder, sugar, butter and vinegar. Mix. If you opt to put beef broth, include it in this step.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir every now and then so that sauce wont stick onto the pan. Turn down to low heat after 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C while we assemble the lasagna.
- Assemble! ~~~the lasagna. In a casserole dish, layer in this order: pasta, beef sauce, Cheddar, parmesan, mozzarella, pasta. Do so until you assembled everything. Top it with just mozzarella.
- Bake in 180 °C for 30 min or until top is brown.
Make The Meat Sauce: After cooking or soaking the lasagna noodles, make the sauce by adding onions and garlic to a large skillet or pot with olive oil. Add the ground beef and brown, then drain off any excess drippings. The BEST Classic Lasagna Ever has layers of sautéed ground beef and Italian sausage that are cooked together, sweet tomato sauce, Italian seasoning all layered with lasagna noodles then covered in ricotta cheese and a parmesan mixture all sprinkled with mozzarella cheese for a mouthwatering baked Italian dinner. This simple lasagna tasted a whole lot like the one I grew up eating, with layers of meat sauce made with ground beef and just the right amount of cheese. If the winner and runner-up didn't surpass what my childhood lasagna tasted like, this one would have probably won.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food beef lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!