Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, meatloaf cupcakes w/ mashed potato frosting. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting is something that I have loved my entire life.
In large bowl, mix Meatloaf ingredients until well combined. Mix ground beef, saltine crackers, onion, green bell pepper, milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, black pepper, and seasoned salt together in a bowl. Smear a dollop of tomato ketchup on the Meatloaf Cupcakes. Top with mashed potato, either by piping it or just dolloping it on with a spoon.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook meatloaf cupcakes w/ mashed potato frosting using 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting:
- Prepare meatloaf mix:
- Prepare 2 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- Make ready 6 tbsp tomato paste
- Get 3/4 cup beef broth
- Get 2 large eggs
- Make ready 2 cup quick cook oats
- Prepare 1/2 cup fine diced onion
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 3/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Make ready topper:
- Make ready 9 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Make ready potato frosting:
- Take 3 lb bag idaho potatoes
- Prepare 4 oz cream cheese
- Take 4 tbsp butter or margarine
- Take 1 cup shredded cheese of choice
Place meatloaf mixture into muffin tins filling them to the top, making sure they are flat at the top. Remove from tins and place onto a baking dish. Pipe the "frosting" onto the meatloaf cupcakes and serve. While the potatoes are still hot, add the cream cheese, garlic, and parsley to the bowl.
Steps to make Meatloaf Cupcakes W/ Mashed Potato Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl mix together all meatloaf mix ingredients with clean hands until combined well!
- Prepare 9 jumbo muffin cups with non stick baking spray.
- Fill muffin cups to the rim with meatloaf mix. Pack it down well!
- Top each one with the topper! 1tbl. Ketchup per meatloaf cupcake.
- Bake in oven for about 45-50 minutes or until internal temp reaches 160°F
- Meanwhile while that's cooking, peel and boil potatoes as you normally would for mashed potatoes.
- When fork tender drain from water and return to pot.
- Beat in butter and cream cheese until creamy. U don't want lumps for this one.
- Stir in cheese. And set aside to cool for a few moments.
- Prepare a piping bag with your favorite tip or ziplock bag with a small hole cut in corner.
- Fill bag with mashed potatoes. And set aside.
- When meatloaf is done drain any grease and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Pop meatloaf cupcakes out the tin and place onto serving plate..
- Pipe the potatoes as u would normal frosting in any design or manner you choose on top of meatloaf cupcake.
- You will have leftover potatoes. Just serve them with meal.
- Serve your meatloaf cupcakes hot and enjoy!
- Tips from me to u:
- I used motz cheese for both meatloaf and potatoes the motz I used was infused with oregano. But u can use any type of cheese you wish. Just use the same cheese in meatloaf and in potatoes so flavors don't clash. :)
- Makes 9 jumbo meatloaf cupcakes. Wich will serve 5-9 people depending on how big of an eater you are.
- They do reheat well! So great for lunch the next day!
- Feel free to use your favorite meatloaf recipe in place of this one!
Pipe the "frosting" onto the meatloaf cupcakes and serve. While the potatoes are still hot, add the cream cheese, garlic, and parsley to the bowl. Stir to combine, and continue to stir the potatoes until the cream cheese has melted and incorporated completely. Meatloaf Cupcakes - Imagine how excited your family will be when you announce you're making cupcakes for dinner! When they peel back the wrappers they'll discover the "cakes" are made of meatloaf, topped with swirls of mashed potato frosting, and cherry tomatoes on top.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food meatloaf cupcakes w/ mashed potato frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!