Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, left over smoked turkey stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Say goodby to leftover turkey with this delicious Creamy Leftover Turkey Stew. Creamy, hearty and full of amazing flavor, It will be (Since I still had turkey left.) Paired with some great dinner rolls, this stew will be hoovered up by all. Let's use up that leftover turkey from Thanksgiving! I still have the carcass in the freezer and plan on making some good turkey soup after the.
Left over smoked turkey stew is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Left over smoked turkey stew is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook left over smoked turkey stew using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Left over smoked turkey stew:
- Make ready 5 big fresh tomatoes
- Get 4 medium fresh pepper
- Make ready 1 onion (dice half)
- Take 1 green bell pepper diced
- Make ready 2 red bell pepper
- Take 1/2 cup spring onion(dice)
- Make ready 1 tsp curry powder
- Make ready 1/2 salt to taste
- Take 2 bouillon cube
- Get 3 large clove crushed garlic
- Take 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- Make ready 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Prepare Smoked turkey
This hearty and healthy turkey stew recipe is just about the best use of Thanksgiving leftovers we can think of. And we don't just mean the turkey. The stew is packed with leftover roasted vegetables–use whatever vegetables you have on hand, such as. If you smoked a whole turkey for Thanksgiving, your crew will love this tasty, smoky stew that's easy to make and a great new way to use up that leftover turkey.
Steps to make Left over smoked turkey stew:
- Blend together tomatoes, pepper, onion, red bell pepper add a little ginger and garlic; Steam after blending and allow to dry up
- Pour vegetable oil into a pot, add a little salt, diced onions, remaining garlic and sautéed.
- Add the smoked turkey into the hot oil after 2mins and stir continuously for about a minute
- Add already steam tomatoes paste into the pot and stir; (if you are using a pot that is not non-stick I would advise you stir continuously to avoid burning).
- Stir to blend in all ingredients in the pot and before adding the remaining ingredients taste to confirm paste has fried through
- Add green bell pepper and spring onion, allow it cook for another minute, then turn off the heat.
- Remember green pepper and spring onion has to be crunchy, enjoy this stew with rice, pasta, spaghetti, boiled yam and plantain.
The stew is packed with leftover roasted vegetables–use whatever vegetables you have on hand, such as. If you smoked a whole turkey for Thanksgiving, your crew will love this tasty, smoky stew that's easy to make and a great new way to use up that leftover turkey. But even if you didn't, you can still cook up a delicious batch using regular roast turkey meat and adding. After I smoke my turkey, I remove any leftovers from the bone and discard the skin and bones. You can also save the bones for an These easy sandwiches use leftover smoked turkey, chopped and covered in bbq sauce for a totally delicious, and a little bit.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food left over smoked turkey stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!