Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tomato pesto salmon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tomato Pesto Salmon is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tomato Pesto Salmon is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Spread remaining tomato pesto over salmon. Place salmon, skin side down, on plank. On a baking sheet, lay down zucchini. Drizzle on olive oil and sprinkle on salt and pepper.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tomato pesto salmon using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Pesto Salmon:
- Prepare Parchment Paper / Aluminum Foil (12×18 inches)
- Prepare 3 oz Green Beans
- Take to taste Olive Oil
- Make ready to taste Salt & Pepper
- Get 6 oz Salmon (skinless)
- Get 2 tbs Pesto
- Get 10 Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
Sprinkle parmesean cheese over each fillet. Optional: Place plum tomatoes slices on each fillet and sprinkle with a bit of additional parmesean cheese. Add garlic, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Toss peas and tomatoes gently to get them coated then make space in the middle for your salmon.
Steps to make Tomato Pesto Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up. On one half, lay down the green beans. Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper.
- Lay the salmon on the green beans, and spread on the pesto. Top with tomatoes. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C.
Add garlic, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Toss peas and tomatoes gently to get them coated then make space in the middle for your salmon. Lay your salmon in between, skin side down, lightly salt & pepper, then spread fresh pesto on top of the fish. Pan sear salmon and top with a pleasantly salty and spicy olive and tomato pesto. Arrange sliced tomatoes over pesto so they cover the top of the salmon.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tomato pesto salmon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!