Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, grilled rajma seekh kabab with rajma dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Rajma Seekh Kabab with Rajma Dip is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Rajma Seekh Kabab with Rajma Dip is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
For Kabab - Boil potatoes and Rajma separately in a pressure cooker. Cool, drain and mash separately in two bowls. Rajma Ke Kebab Recipe, Learn how to make Rajma Ke Kebab (absolutely delicious recipe of Rajma Ke Kebab ingredients and cooking method) A great way to start your dinner party is to serve these vegetarian rajma kebabs. Crispy golden on the outside and soft and tangy on the inside.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled rajma seekh kabab with rajma dip using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Rajma Seekh Kabab with Rajma Dip:
- Prepare For Kabab
- Take 1 cup Rajma (kidney beans)soaked for 4 hours for Kabab & Dip
- Make ready 2-3 medium size potatoes boiled
- Get 1 spring coriander leaves chopped
- Get 2 tsp mint leaves chopped
- Prepare 1 medium sized onion chopped finely
- Take 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp cumin powder
- Get 2-3 green chillies chopped
- Make ready 3 Tbsp Besan/gram flour roasted
- Take as needed Oil
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare as needed Ghee to baste the Kababs on the grill
- Make ready Rajma Dip
- Make ready 1 cup Boiled Rajma(kidney beans)
- Prepare 2 Tbsp processed Cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup yoghurt
- Make ready 1 garlic clove chopped fine
- Make ready 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Take To taste Salt
They make for a nice evening snack for kids or can feature in your. Since, i have made this Rajma kebab using the leftover Rajma Masala, the obvious star ingredient is a cup full of this curry. The rajma curry has to be strained first to remove the gravy. Strained rajma are mashed with boiled potatoes which make the base of our kebab.
Instructions to make Grilled Rajma Seekh Kabab with Rajma Dip:
- For Kabab - Boil potatoes and Rajma separately in a pressure cooker. Cool, drain and mash separately in two bowls.
- In a bowl separate 1/4 cup mashed Rajma for dip.
- In a wok heat oil and add chopped onions, stir for 3-4 mins, add ginger-garlic paste, stir. Add roasted besan, boiled Rajma and boiled potatoes. Cook until spices well mixed. Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, stir very well. Add chopped coriander, chopped mint and salt and stir very well. Let the mix be soft and all moisture absorbed. Cool completely.
- Shape the Kababs and put on the Satay sticks. Set aside. Baste the Grill with ghee and place on the gas over. Put the Kababs and baste ghee on each side of the Kababs. Grill until smoky effect is there and set aside. Complete the batches
- For the Dip - Mix the boiled and mashed Rajma to yogurt, chopped garlic, processed cheese, Chaat masala powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt and mix well. Dip is ready.
- Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy
The rajma curry has to be strained first to remove the gravy. Strained rajma are mashed with boiled potatoes which make the base of our kebab. As the rajma has flavors from the spicy curry, we need to just add little red. Rajma Kebab is a delicious North-Indian recipe which is prepared with red kidney beans, curd and spices. The spiciness given out by spices and tangy flavours of tomato ketchup and puree caters to your taste buds.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled rajma seekh kabab with rajma dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!