Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, shredded potatoes au gratin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shredded potatoes Au gratin is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shredded potatoes Au gratin is something that I have loved my whole life.
A perfect complement to ham, this homey potato gratin also goes well with pork, chicken and other entrees. —Cris O'Brien, Virginia Beach, Virginia Recipe of Paula Deen Au Gratin Potatoes: From Paula Deen's recipe, I have prepared this amazing au gratin potatoes with a little variation. The usage of thyme increases the zesty flavor. Also, I have added the mozzarella cheese to make it more-creamy and cheesy. The most common difference is that scalloped potatoes are cooked in cream and au gratin potatoes are baked with cheese.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have shredded potatoes au gratin using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded potatoes Au gratin:
- Get 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- Make ready 6 tbsp all purpose flour
- Prepare 4 cup almond milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Get 1 tbsp liquid smoke
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1 tsp chili powder
- Make ready 1 few shakes Tabasco sauce
- Take 1 salt and pepper to suit your taste
- Take 1 cup sour cream
- Make ready 3 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1 onion grated
- Take 6 large baking potatoes shredded
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup grated Colby Jack cheese
Whether you call it potatoes au gratin or au gratin potatoes, it's still the creamiest, yummiest side dish and goes great with any dinner. Staff Picks Spinach, Caramelized Onion, and Muenster Au Gratin Potatoes Made simply with sliced potatoes, heavy cream, and grated cheese, potatoes au gratin is the ultimate comfort food. Shredded Potato Casserole This potato dish is perfect with prime rib and many other entrees. Make it ahead and have it ready to pop into the oven for the party.
Steps to make Shredded potatoes Au gratin:
- Preheat oven to 375. Melt butter in sauce pan. Add flour stirring till well combined, slowly add milk, add next 7 ingredients, bring to boil, simmer for 3 minutes, add sour cream stirring till well blended remove from heat, add sharp cheddar cheese, stir till melted. Add this mixture along with onion and potatoes to large bowl, mix till combined, taste, adjust seasoning if necessary. Pour into large greased Pyrex dish, cover with foil bake for 40 minutes remove foil, top with colby jack and bake for additional 30 minutes or until cheese forms nice golden crust, let sit for 5 minutes, enjoy!
Shredded Potato Casserole This potato dish is perfect with prime rib and many other entrees. Make it ahead and have it ready to pop into the oven for the party. The topping of cornflake crumbs and Parmesan cheese adds crunch. These homemade au gratin potatoes are always welcome at our dinner table, and they're so simple to make. A perfect complement to ham, this homey potato gratin also goes well with pork, chicken and other entrees. —Cris O'Brien, Virginia Beach, Virginia In a large bowl, stir together the sour cream and […] In a large bowl, stir together the sour cream and soup.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food shredded potatoes au gratin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!