Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pork ramen noodles with miso soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Ramen Noodles with Miso Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pork Ramen Noodles with Miso Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pork ramen noodles with miso soup using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Ramen Noodles with Miso Soup:
- Prepare Instan Ramen Noodles
- Prepare Instan Miso paste
- Get Boiled eggs
- Prepare Leafover meat (roast pork)
- Prepare 1-2 cup water for the broth
Instructions to make Pork Ramen Noodles with Miso Soup:
- Rinse 1 pack of obento ramen noodles with cold water, drain and set a side. - Bring one or two cup water to the boil. Add slightly about 1-2 tablespoon of miso and dislove well. Add the noodles and cook for about one minute. - Scoop the noodles in the ser
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pork ramen noodles with miso soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!